Caprylic Acid, Garlic, and Oil of Oregano
A powerful formulation of botanicals and fatty acids that supports healthy bowel function through control of fungal and yeast overgrowth.
CapriPlus provides a broad spectrum of high potency antifungal nutrients that specifically target Candida albicans. Both the yeast and fungal forms of this organism are controlled by the caprylic acid and sorbic acid in this formulation. Odorless garlic also has widely-researched anti-fungal properties. Oil of oregano contains a complex mixture of highly active terpenoids and phenolic compounds which are known to have strong antimicrobial activity.
CapriPlus tablets are enterically coated for optimal intestinal release.
- Caprylic acid is known to be effective in inhibiting Candida albicans in the human intestinal tract without undesirable side effects (Arch Intern Med 1954, pp. 55-60).
- Sorbic acid has anti-Candida activity (J Appl Bacteriol 1983;54:383-9) that has lowered intestinal yeast counts in animal studies (Poult Sci 1985;64:832-40).
- Oil of oregano is an extremely potent antifungal essential oils, considered superior to both tea tree oil and caprylic acid (Antimicrob Chemother 1998;42:591-5); J Applied Nutr 1995;47:96-102).
- Garlic has been shown effective for inhibiting intestinal Candida growth in animal studies (Br Vet J 1980;136: 448-51).
Serving Size - 4 Tablets* - Servings per container: 30
|Amount per serving:
|Garlic A-8000 (Allium sativum)
|Sorbic Acid (potassium sorbate)
|Oil of Oregano (Oreganum vulgare)**
|† Daily Value (DV) not established
* Enterically coated tablets
** 4:1 extract yielding 2% essential oils
Other ingredients: magnesium stearate, silicon, cellulose
Suggested Use: Four tablets per day, or as directed.
#N247 CapriPlus 120 tablets No Longer Available - See Berberine 200mg (60 Caps)